In the interest of a smooth and pleasant stay, we sincerely ask you to pay attention to the following points:
- From 22:00/10 pm on we kindly ask guests to rest in the rooms, and be respectful about noise in the corridors and stairwells as well as in the immediate vicinity of the OneBavariaHomes.
- During the Corona Pandemic visitors are not allowed at the property.
- The rooms are available by appointment.
- Damage or defects in the rooms are to be reported immediately or else the guest may be liable for payment of the damage.
- Loss of the keycard must be reported immediately to the OneBavariaHomes. The guest is responsible for the replacement cost of the keycard (20,00 Euro).
- All furnishings in the apartments such as bed, cupboards, lamps, dishes, bed linen and towels, etc., as well as the equipment on the floor, are property of the OneBavariaHomes and must not be removed or damaged.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building. In case of violation of this house rule, we reserve the right to cancel your stay with immediate effect without reimbursement of costs. Furthermore, you will be charged Euro 300,00.
- The kitchen should be kept clean and tidy. After cooking, we would appreciate all dishes to be rinsed off. Leftovers and waste should be disposed of in the appropriate waste bins.
- For the contamination and/or destruction of our property, we charge a flat-rate compensation (eg: contamination of mattresses: 50,00 €, duvets: 25,00 €, pillows: 10,00 €)! In the event of repeated violation of this house rule, we reserve the right to cancel your stay with immediate effect without the reimbursement of costs.
- Animals are prohibited without exception.
- Valuables can be locked in the room safe.
- The rooms are rented as a single room (1 person) or, after consultation with the OneBavariaHomes, as a double room. Sub-letting is prohibited. Infringement of this rule will lead to a house reprimand without compensation for the “host” and to the announcement for Einmietebetrugs of the “guest”.
- Operating toasters, kettles and similar appliances is prohibited in the rooms.
- The rooms must be aired out a minimum 2 x daily, including during the winter months.
- The toilets and showers are to be kept clean.
- Whatever questions you have, please do not hesitate to ask us. Wishing all guests a wonderful stay!